Check out my educational trading/investing/finance videos


Trend lines? Nope, I don't use 'em.



Can You Get Rich by Following the "Smart Money"?



Technical Indicators: You Have too Much Crap on Your Screen



Should I Buy Stocks or Options Before an Earnings Report?



Penny Stocks? Marijuana Stocks? There's a Better Way to Grow Your Small Account!



2 Questions I Ask Before Buying Any Stock or Call Option



Short-term OTM Options: Double Your Money in One Day?



I bought a stock or option and it went down! What do I do now?



How to Control Your Emotions When Trading Stocks or Options



Should I Trade Binary Options?



The Most Important Rule in Trading Stocks and Options



A Simple Rhyme that Can Save You a Lot of Money



What Moving Averages Should I Use? Plus, Thoughts on RSI and Bollinger Bands



Should I Buy Penny Stocks?



Which Stocks Should I Buy? Should I Use a Stock Screener?



Where Should I Set my Stop-Loss Orders?



Stop-Loss, or No Stop-Loss? Should You Use Stop-Loss Orders in Your Stocks and Options Trading?



Why I am a Swing Trader and not a Day Trader or Buy-and-hold Investor